We have innovation and sustainability as central elements in the leading of our business, seeking growth to remain competitive through the development of new or modified products, services, processes and innovative businesses.
Based on the social, environmental and economic dimensions, we seek to value Brazilian Biodiversity and its preservation, keeping us always connected with the advancement of science and technology.
- Analytical laboratory with advanced technologies such as: HPLC, GC and CAMAG
- Complete pilot plant, with the capability of:
- Extraction with high range of solvent polarity, including supercritical, concentration and filtration
- Tangential Filtration by Reverse Osmosis membranes
- Spray Drying
- Application Laboratory with ability to incorporate our plant extracts in prototypes of solid, semi-solid and liquid dosage forms using:
- High Shear
In 2012, KTAndersen, the holding company that controls the Centroflora Group, acquired the accounts of the joint venture that it had since 2004 with Natura Innovation and Orsa Group. From this, Phytobios Research, Development and Innovation Ltda. was created, which effectively contributes to the training of human resources linked to innovation projects in national and international programs, because we believe that technical excellence is the true foundation of the development with sustainability.
Molecular Power House
A biodiversity screening platform for the discovery of radical innovations, based on Brazilian biodiversity. The program, a result of the union between LNBio and Phytobios, brings together important scientists specialized in bioprospecting, from the identification of new plant species to high-throughput screening (HTS).
PHYTOBIOS AND CENTROFLORA GROUP
The abilities of the two companies in the group are complementary and range from incremental to radical innovation. We have worked intensely to strengthen the teams in their assignments and to promote mutual support in the development of strategic partnerships with clients, universities, government agencies and other entities.